skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just Call Me Dean.
A hodgepodge of insanity, dont'cha know.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Moving!
After a short lived stint on Blogger, I've decided to pack up and move to Tumblr.
You can now find me at:
www.deanxjohnson.tumbler.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What'chu lookin' for?
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
▼
December
(5)
Moving!
12/9 - Part 2
12/9
Confessions
Hello, World.
Blogs I Fancy
MMITCHELLDAVISS
Precipitious by Katherine HouseI LOVE THIS. (and yes that is...
8 years ago
the 'verse
This Saltwater Room
16 years ago
Everything Is Terrible!
The Phillip DeFranco Show
About Me
Dean
I'm a freshman in college at the University of Kentucky and I have no idea what I want to major in...but I do know what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm hoping to make sense of my life, and to make an impact on the world.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment