Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hello, World.

I'm not going to make any big claims about what this blog will do. The fact of the matter is, I like to talk, and hopefully you'll enjoy reading my stories, rants, etc. There won't be a specific timeline of posts, either, I'm just taking this one day at a time.

I love Youtube. Well, I loved Youtube when it first came to my attention a couple years ago, before all the bullshit ads and over-produced Partner videos took over. Every so often you can find one of those rare gems, the videos that are funny, but not forced, entertaining, but not overly involved (i.e. Comment Question of the Day: What does YOUR big toe smell like?!?!?!? Leave an interesting or creative comment in the comment section below!!). I believe I've found one such gem:



No words can properly describe this.

Also, I know it's a Gap ad, but this commercial is overbearingly cute...I mean, just check out the little diva at around 20 seconds in (who reminds me of that possessed woman from 'Paranormal Acitivity'). Showing her freak out seems like a good method of contraceptive...

Enjoy.

Also, feel free to post any comments offering suggestions, or just to tell me what you think of my little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment