Productivity is so overrated.
Found a new Youtube channel called 5secondfilms that I really enjoy. I'll post a few of their videos below:
Wishbone
Its a Vegan! Its a Musician!
CHILD SERVICES
Perfection.
I used to want to make Youtube videos, but now I think I'm against that notion. It's so hard to get recognized on YT, and once you do become popular, your chances at being a real celebrity (not to take away from their accolades, because they're very well known), like actors in TV Shows and Movies kind of goes out the window.
I want to act. I've always loved being in productions and making people see the character and story that I'm portraying. After I pick a major, I'll graduate from UK and move to New York or LA, live there and try my hand at the acting game. It'll be hard to be noticed--hell, realistically, I probably WON'T be noticed, but I still feel like I should give it a shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment